Vinoguard Synthetic Vinyl Gloves, Extra Large, Pack of 100
Vinoguard Synthetic Vinyl Gloves
Vinoguard is the Readigloves brand name for vinyl gloves. Vinyl gloves are of lower performance than both nitrile and latex but do offer a low cost option for low risk tasks.
- Vinyl is a synthetic polymer, more commonly known as polyvinyl chloride (PVC). To make the rigid polymer flexible and suitable for use as a glove, plasticisers are added, such as phthalates.
- Smooth finish, highly suitable for washing patients or handling fragile skin.
- Low elasticity, but strong enough to prevent ripping on donning.
- Generally lower comfort but satisfactory if the glove is big enough.
- Stretch synthetic vinyl versions available for improved fit and comfort.
- Latex free construction, to prevent Type l (latex) allergies and sensitisation.
- Basic barrier protection against biological organisms and viral penetration.
- Minimal resistance to chemicals, suitable for non hazardous tasks only.
- Low cost, suitable for frequent, low risk general purpose tasks.
- Colour: Cream.
- Size: Extra-Large.
- Pack of 100.