Premier Nitrile Examination Gloves, Accelerator Free, Sterile, Blue, Small, Pack of 50
Premier Nitrile Examination Gloves
Offers a safe alternative to latex and a high resistance to a number of chemical products.
'Nitrile' is the name given to a synthetic rubber - Butadiene and Acrylonitrile - which is resistant to contact with a wide range of oils, greases, chemicals and solvents: petroleum jelly, liquid paraffin and xylene are some examples.
- Contains no natural rubber latex, no protein or powder, eliminating the risks of powder induced contamination and skin allergies.
- Accelerator-free, made without chemical accelerators which ensures that the gloves will not trigger type IV allergies.
- Light textured finish that offers excellent touch sensitivity and grip.
- Standard cuff length and ambidextrous.
- Double Chlorinated.
- Colour: Blue.
- Glove Size: Small (70-90 mm).
- Pack Size: 50.