Medasil Guedel Airway, Size 2 (Green)
Medasil Guedel Airway
The disposable guedel airways are to maintain a patent oropharyngeal airway for patients under general anaesthetic during administration of the anaesthetic, or during recovery.
- A single-use oropharyngeal airway.
- Manufactured from LLDPE (LINEAR LOW-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE)
- Conforms to British specifications: B.S. EN ISO 5364-2011.
- Design incorporates a colour coded bite block for ease of selection of colour coded catheters.
- The smooth finish of the airway reduces the risk of damage to oropharyngeal tissues.
- A bite block reinforcement prevents occlusion of airway in the event of involuntary biting.
- Latex and phthalate free.
- Sterile - Individually packed.
- Length: 80+/-5.0.
- Size: 2 (Green).