Clinell, Universal Sanitising Wipes Canister, 100 Wipes
Clinell Universal Wipes Canister - Effective against the Covid19 virus in 30 seconds!!*
Clinell Universal wipes are for multi-surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Can use them to wipe down ultrasound transducers, pulse oximeter probes, doppler probes, ECG machines, stethoscopes, incubators, radiology machines, blood pressure equipment and much more, to keep your work space sanitised and your patients and staff free from infection.
- Designed for everyday use in a variety of situations.
- Act quickly to kill bacteria and keep patients and staff safe from infection.
- Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs.
- The formula used for Clinell wipes acts as a disinfectant and detergent, replacing the need for different types of surface cleaners.
- Can safely use the wipes on a variety of materials including rubber, plastic and metal.
- Have bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal properties, making them essential for sanitising surfaces that may come into contact with bugs such as MRSA, Norovirus and Hepatitis B & C.
- Dermatologically tested - safe for use on medical equipment that may come into contact with patients' skin as well as being suitable for hand cleansing.
- Canister of 100 wipes.
** We have recently received test reports back for EN14476 at 30 seconds showing a pass using SARS-CoV-2 virus in dirty conditions which we are proud to announce these are effective against Covid19!