Baxter NaCl 0.9% Sodium Chloride (Saline) For Irrigation, 1 Litre (1000ml)
Baxter NaCl 0.9% Sodium Chloride (Saline) For Irrigation
Sodium Chloride for Irrigation Solution is indicated for use as a sterile, non-pyrogenic, isotonic cleansing solution in general surgical procedures (e.g., irrigation of body cavities, tissues or wounds, indwelling urethral catheters, surgical drainage tubes).
- 0.9% Sodium Chloride Irrigation.
- For use during arthroscopic surgical procedures.
- Useful as an irrigating fluid for body joints because the solution is isotonic, and provides a transparent fluid medium with optical properties suitable for good visualization of the interior joint surface.
- Acts as a lavage for removing blood, tissue fragments, and bone fragments.
- Not suitable for injection.
- 1 Litre (1000ml).
- Single bottle.