3M Opticlude Junior Orthoptic Eye Patches, 5cm x 6.2cm, Pack of 20
3M Opticlude Boys & Girls Orthoptic Eye Patches
Used for treating childhood strabismus and amblyopia, more commonly referred to as “lazy eye”.
- For treatment of common childhood eye conditions such as lazy eyes, squints & cross eyes.
- Worn over the preferred eye, the eye patch encourages the weaker eye to function.
- Consists of a soft, non-adherent pad bounded to a skin-friendly, breathable and conformable adhesive.
- Central, absorbent pad reduces stickiness from eye secretions.
- Easily applied & removed with minimal skin irritation.
- Breathable, hypoallergenic, latex free.
- Colour: Skin tone.
- Size: 5cm x 6.2cm.
- Pack of 20.
Each box comes with a selection of free rub-off patterns so children have the option of decorating the patches themselves, creating their own personal and creative eye patch!